Tutorial: Flash Cola shaken not stirred

This flash effect must be the most simple one yet, its so simple I need to expand my writing just to make the tutorial look longer :-) So as shown below you will see how to make this cola image shaking effect animation in Adobe Flash.

First we will need to have our image imported to stage so go to file -> import -> import to stage.

We dont need to do any adjustments to our image because it has a white background that fits well with our white stage background, so now the only thing we need is to convert the cola image to a movie clip. So right click the cola and convert it to a movie clip.

cola flash shaking effect tutorial

Now go to the time line and right click at frame 2, insert a new keyframe, use the free transform tool to scale the image to make it bigger as I did below also rotate the image slightly counter clock wise.

cola flash shaking effect tutorial

Again go to the time line and right click at frame 3, insert a new keyframe and scale the image down to the original size and rotate it back.

Last frame is frame 4 where you have to insert a new keyframe scale it back up, and rotate it the opposite way, (clock wise).

cola flash shaking effect tutorial

This is how the timeline looks like.

cola shake tutorial

And your done, your cola should be shaking like crazy. I know this tutorial is very simple, but I made it for some of my fellow students at school (their first flash lesson), I'm like the teachers pet, sometimes I give them a hand at school.

0 comments: